California Tiny House Builders
The Best Tiny House Builder Directory For California
CALIFORNIA TINY HOUSE BUILDERS
Santa Ana, California
California Tiny House
Ojai Valley, California
KJE Tiny Homes
Fresno, CA 93706
- “Amazing to work with, they delivered an amazingly well built house, for a fraction of the cost of other builders… They were incredibly friendly and went out of their way to take care of us as customers… I couldn't be any happier with my experience!” - Jared A.
- “The quality of workmanship, along with many great design features (good storage options, bigger kitchen appliances and lots of counter space, huge upstairs loft with stairs, etc) have been terrific. And the quality came with a more reasonable price tag (vs other builders we had looked at)… He loves his tiny house and he's added a deck with amazing views... We highly recommend Liberty Cabins and hope to do business with them again in the future!” - Linda G.
- “My husband and I bought one of the early models, the Jefferson. We loved it. We especially loved that Liberty Cabins did great work for a reasonable price, unlike the other 3 tiny house builders we talked with. We were very happy with the finished project and felt good about doing business with them. (We've now moved on from tiny house living, but the lady who bought it from us was equally thrilled with the house).” – Laurie A.
- “I've owned one of Liberty Cabin's, Jefferson Model for over a year now and find it very well designed, well-built and with an abundance of storage. Well insulated it is easy to heat and cool with small 120 v appliances. The kitchen is surprisingly roomy and adequate to prepare meals in. My guests are very impressed and surprised at how well outfitted and well build my tiny house on wheels is. Thank you Liberty!!” - Scott S.
- “We bought one of the first tiny homes produced by Liberty Cabins. Solid construction with lots of detail and workmanship. That was 2 1/2 years ago. We hooked a 100 gallon propane tank up to it, built a freestanding deck off the back door and have lived happily ever after.” – Jim S.
Little House on the Trailer
- “Incredibly easy to work with… Listens carefully to what you want, then wises you up on what won’t work and tells you a slightly better way to do it… During the design phase he was able to talk us through the building codes and worked very quickly and thoroughly… His crew is also extremely skilled… Able to keep us within our budget by suggesting less expensive materials where applicable and finding used materials. The finished product is the bell of the neighborhood – there are plenty of windows to the north, exactly what an artist needs. I’m very pleased in every respect with working with him and the finished product.” – P. Reyes
- “I want to … applaud you for creating designs that accommodate individual’s different capacities, needs, and function. The options that you offer are a great sustainable and energy efficient alternative in our current economy.” - B. Glass
- “If you have ever envisioned building a small house/studio with the dimensions legally allowed in your town, but hesitate to pursue it beyond the ‘thinking about it stage’ … you will find several different layouts and sizes there to ‘try on.’ I have … found the owner and staff to be very helpful, non-pushy, and never engaging in the expected ‘salespersons’ push.’ If you’re thinking about it…GO, Take a LOOK!” - Rich O.
- “Every time I stop by they are very helpful and their craftsmanship appears to be excellent. Finally, someone is making tiny houses we can all afford and use. I recommend their art studios to my real estate clients whenever we are looking at a house that doesn’t have a studio…they’re the perfect solution.” - CiCi W.
- “There was not one model from a tiny room of your own to the largest homes and everything between that I did not absolutely love.” - S. Nichols
Duncan Mills, California
- “Hired… to build a guest house on our property in Cazadero and are truly thrilled with the way it turned out. From plans sketched on graph paper, our vision evolved with Mike’s input, knowledge and guidance. He checked in with us regularly and reviewed every decision about materials and installation so we felt confident about each stage of the project. He is very thorough and thoughtful in his work and carefully explained our options, helped to quickly and cleverly problem-solve and offered sound advice throughout. His crew was super friendly and professional and together they created a finished structure that far exceeds our expectations.” — M. Stabler
Molecule Tiny Homes
Garden Valley, California
Tiny House Basics
Tumbleweed Tiny House Company